Cost of Capital in Healthcare
BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
Thursday, December 13, 2018
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Overview of Rates of Return in Capital Markets
- Industry Risk: Overview of Healthcare Risk
- Reimbursement Risk
- Regulatory Environment
- Company-Specific Risk
- Cost of Debt
- Capital Structure
- Consistency in Application
- Case Studies
- Tests for Reasonableness
- List certain regulatory issues that impact valuations of healthcare entities
- Identify areas of research that can support their assumptions regarding risk of the subject entities
- Construct a framework to consider when assessing the reasonableness of their concluded cost of capital
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.