Sell-Side Advisory Services: A Savvy Way to Excel in the ESOP Market
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Sell-side advisory services is the most savvy way to crack into Employee Stock Ownership Plans (“ESOPs”), and as a unique ownership transition strategy there are many tax, financial and business advantages to consider. Despite these advantages, most valuation practices are not equipped to participate in the ESOP market. Experts Brian Bornino and Tracy Woolsey use case studies and share practical experience that will allow you to assist your clients with the evaluation and execution of ESOP transactions. Gain insight to how ESOPs work for the selling shareholders, the company, management, and employees, and a new appreciation for the impact sell-side ESOP expertise can have on your practice.
- How ESOPs work and their role as a unique ownership transition strategy
- ESOPs and their unique financial, tax, and business advantages
- Roles that valuation firms and CPAs can play in assisting their clients with ESOP transactions
- Market opportunity to be a company-side advisor on ESOP transactions
- Case studies of actual ESOP transactions, including how the ESOP solved a business succession issue and the roles that valuation firms and CPA firms played in assisting their clients in these transactions
- Learn how ESOPs work and their role as a unique ownership transition strategy
- Discuss the financial, tax, and business advantages of ESOPs
- Understand the roles that valuation firms and CPAs can play in assisting their clients with ESOP transactions
- Review the market opportunity to be a company-side advisor on ESOP transactions
- Analyze a case studies of actual ESOP transactions, including how the ESOP solved a business succession issue and the roles that valuation firms and CPA firms played in assisting their clients in these transactions
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.