Valuation Jubilee: Celebrating BVR's 500th Event
BVR's Interactive Web Workshops
Thursday, June 30, 2016
10:00am-2:00pm PT • 1:00pm-5:00pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($399.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
Save the date! Don’t miss the all-star lineup for the "Valuation Jubilee: Celebrating BVR's 500th Event." Spend a half day in this master class session and learn from the profession's thought leaders as they deliver concise lessons that make an extraordinary impact on your practice and career. Hear expert after expert share the knowledge they’ve gained throughout the years. The business valuation profession has progressed (and so has BVR, remember our teleconferences anyone?), and we are excited to use this milestone to hear from the experts who have been so influential. Join us for the 2016 event of year!
- History of business valuation (Kevin Yeanoplos)
- Narrative and Numbers: Storytelling in Valuation (Aswath Damodaran)
- Current trends in 409A valuations (Neil Beaton)
- Common mistakes in advanced financial modeling (Tony Banks)
- Capital structure and the effect on WACC (Michael Crain)
- Understanding the ESOP impact of the GreatBanc/DOL process agreement (Jared Kaplan)
- Standards of value (Jay Fishman)
- Peronal Goodwill (R. James Alerding)
- Qantitative Adjustments to Guideline Public Company Multiples (Candice Bassell)
- CapEx, Depreciation and Amortization (Gil Matthews)
- More coming soon!
- Learn about common mistakes in advanced financial modeling
- Understand different standards of value
- Learn developments in 409A valuations
- Learn about the impact of capital structure on WACC
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.