Valuing Oncology Centers
Part 6 of BVR's 2015 Special Series on Healthcare Valuation
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($199.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
Oncology center transactions have become increasingly common as industry reimbursement changes and regulatory pressures grow. The valuation of these centers can prove challenging due to the specialized nature of the oncology industry, and the necessity of ensuring that affiliations and partnerships with outside entities meet the stringent standards of fair market value and commercial reasonableness. Join renowned experts William Hamilton and Tynan Olechny, both of PYA, as they reveal the nuanced considerations essential to valuing oncology businesses.
- Today’s Oncology Market
- Oncology Market Trends
- Current Regulatory Issues
- Oncology Industry Overview
- Oncology Business Structures
- Types of Oncology Treatments
- Reimbursement Methods
- Valuation of Oncology Businesses
- Overview of Valuation Approaches
- Valuation Considerations for Medical Oncology Businesses
- Valuation Considerations for Radiation Oncology Businesses
- Q&A Session
- Identify current market forces affecting the oncology sector
- Be able to distinguish between the various oncology service lines and understand specific nuances relevant to valuing various oncology businesses
- Understand the most appropriate valuation methods for individual oncology businesses, incorporating considerations specific to the applicable oncologic service line
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.