Understanding Work RVUs, Collections, Hours and Other Data That Impact Physician Compensation
Part 12 of BVR's 2014 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Understanding and using survey data to support physician compensation arrangements can be challenging. Frequently clients and even compensation consultants don't understand what's behind the data and how it should be used to produce credible results. The final installment of BVR's 2014 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation features experts Alan Simons and Curtis Mayse, who explain common errors made when trying to support physician compensation, which data should be used based on a specific fact pattern and why.
- What are RVUs, and how are they’re used in compensation arrangements?
- When and why collections, hours and other data should be used to compensate physicians
- How physicians might be compensated in the future under population management and other strategies
- Understanding and using compensation survey data correctly
- Challenges in evaluation physician compensation arrangements
- Identify the components by which physician compensation arrangements are determined
- Define the resources available to compare and construct physician compensation
- Identify current and ongoing trends in physician compensation and how future arrangements may be structured
- Associate best practices with the use of physician compensation data
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.