Part 8 of BVR's 2013 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
10:00am-11:15am PT • 1:00pm-2:15pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Whether independent, chain, or mail-order, the pharmacies that make up the tail-end of the prescription drug distribution chain are part of a rapidly changing marketplace. At the periphery of the healthcare industry, pharmacies operate according to both the market conditions dictated by healthcare economics and regulation, and by the performance and ingenuity of their pharmaceutical suppliers. In Part 8 of BVR's 2013 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation, James Lloyd and Jeff Milam examine the valuation challenges posed by these businesses, given their unique status as being both in and out of the healthcare industry, and the economic and regulatory forces currently reshaping their marketplace.
- Overview of the pharmacy industry
- Regulatory environment
- M&A activity
- Key operational considerations
- Valuation methods and issues
- Learn how the organization of the pharmacy industry and operations of individual pharmacies affect value
- Learn how regulations are implemented and enforced, and what this means for valuations
- Learn what the marketplace for pharmacies can tell us about valuations
- Learn how to properly apply traditional valuation methods to pharmacies
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.