S Corp Valuation Issues Revisited
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, June 29, 2004
12:00am-2:00am PT • 3:00am-5:00am ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Participants will learn about the difference between S corps and C corps, and when it is appropriate to tax affect income.
- Participants will learn about the various studies comparing sales of S corps and C corps and how to evaluate them.
- Participants will learn how to evaluate the many factors that affect the value of interests in S corps and C corps, such as distributions, tax basis, and tax treatment.
- Participants will learn how to use the S Corporation Economic Adjustment Model (SEAM).
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.