Benchmarking Medical Practice Performance
Part 7 of BVR's 2013 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
In a rapidly changing healthcare industry, the information gleaned from benchmarking financial and operational performance is invaluable. Yet knowing which methods to apply and which data to utilize for the endeavor are only the first challenges of finding accurate and reliable comparisons.
In this webinar, Part 7 of BVR's 2013 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation, Lori Foley and Tynan Olechny discuss the methods and analysis required for dependable benchmarking of medical practices. From the selection of data through the application of benchmarking methods and their analysis, Foley and Olechny will address the classic considerations and emerging trends of practice benchmarking.
- Benchmarking surveys and resources
- Working with benchmarking resources
- Understanding the benchmark
- Operating overhead
- Financial indicators
- Applying Benchmarks
- Case Study 1: Physician Productivity
- Case Study 2: Operating Overhead
- Learn what resources are available for medical practice benchmarking, how they are compiled, and how they can be put to best use
- Learn which aspects of the practice can be benchmarked and through which methods
- Learn how to apply benchmarks to revenue, expenditures, productivity, and other key factors in practice operations
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.