School of Probability: The Use of Monte Carlo in Valuation
BVR's Special Series on Advanced Modeling and Methodologies
Friday, November 13, 2020
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Identify the circumstances when a Monte Carlo simulation is appropriate
- Identify when Monte Carlo will not add additional value and/or may not be appropriate
- Techniques of using Monte Carlo
- Business valuation
- Valuation of financial instruments
- Valuation of derivatives
- Identify circumstances when a Monte Carlo is appropriate
- State the fundamentals of simulation including how to develop various inputs
- Describe techniques to use Monte Carlo in the analysis of financial instruments and derivatives
- Describe techniques to use Monte Carlo in a business valuation
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.