The Impact of COVID-19 on Restructuring, Insolvency & Impairment
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- How to frame the valuation assignment in this environment
- The differing impact of the crisis on different industry segments
- How to adjust discounted cash flow models for current circumstances
- Consideration of public company multiples
- Can we still use private M&A transactions?
- Impairment testing considerations
- Insolvency testing in the new world
- Valuation and restructuring
- Describe how markets and valuation have changed in the coronavirus era
- Explain how to adjust discounted cash flow models for current circumstances
- Describe the consideration of public company multiples
- List impairment testing considerations
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.