How to Build a Strong Referral Network
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
The oldest marketing technique in the book acquired most customers of these companies: referral. Join Joanne Black, Matthew Cahill, Alice Heiman, Robert Gillette for a discussion moderated by Bharat Kanodia with the Nor-Cal chapter of the ASA and learn why referral is the most effective way to build a business. Yet, 95% of companies haven’t adopted a systematic, disciplined, referral methodology with metrics, skills, and accountability for results.
- Why referral selling is the fastest revenue driver
- What gets in the way of asking for referrals
- What it takes to adopt referral selling
- How to keep business flowing in when the market slows down
- How to beat the competition
- How your personal bias can hinder in building your referral network
- Techniques to improve decision making, strengthen employee relationships and elevate your company performance
- Describe what gets in the way of asking for referrals
- Describe best practices it takes to adopt referral selling
- Describe how your personal bias can hinder in building your referral network
- List techniques to improve decision making, strengthen employee relationships and elevate your company performance
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.