A Masterclass in the Valuation of Family Limited Partnerships and LLCs (A BVR Web Workshop)
BVR's Interactive Web Workshops
Thursday, December 5, 2019
10:00am-2:00pm PT • 1:00pm-5:00pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Valuing FLPs using the traditional method
- The asset-based approach using a case study
- Relevant court cases
- Pitfalls of using general averages from studies and court cases
- Alternative approaches
- The income approach using case studies
- The market approach using case studies
- Determining a discount for lack of marketability
- Real estate, marketable securities, and mixed assets FLPs
- IRS challenges and court cases
- Learn how to value FLP and LLC minority interests that hold real estate, marketable securities and mixed assets
- Understand the important components to include in the preparation of your appraisal report to support your conclusions
- Based on real case study examples, attendees will learn how to use rate of return comparisons to determine discounts for lack of marketability
- Attorneys, accountants, and business valuation practitioners will all learn important factors that will help with the formation, transfer and operation of FLPs and LLCs
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.