BVLaw Case Update: Kress, Vinoskey plus three more cases that dominated 2019
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, December 17, 2019
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($269.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
- Kress v. United States, 2019 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 49850; 2019 WL 1352944—federal gift tax case focusing on tax affecting
- Estate of Aaron Jones v. Commissioner, T.C. Memo 2019-101—federal gift tax case adjudicated in the U.S. Tax Court focusing on tax affecting
- Pizzella v. Vinoskey, 2019 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 129579—ESOP case
- Muszynski v. Muszynski, Case No. 2013-DR-18828-O, Final Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage, Circuit Court of the Ninth Circuit, Orange County, Fla. (Oct. 4, 2017), Bob Leblanc (Circuit Judge), aff’d per curiam Muszynski v. Muszynski, 2019 Fla. App. LEXIS 9913 (June 25, 2019)—Florida divorce case centering on personal goodwill
- In re Appraisal of Columbia Pipeline Grp., Inc., 2019 Del. Ch. LEXIS 303—statutory appraisal case
- Analyze the issues that have dominated recent valuation and damages cases;
- Explain what valuation methodologies or damages models worked and why (also find out what didn’t work);
- Discuss how courts have responded to the testifying expert and how an experienced appraiser has weathered similar challenges; and
- Explain how a specific case fits into the larger valuation or damages jurisprudence that controls or is shaping an area of law.
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.