Fairness Opinions and Projections
BVR's Special Series on Fair Value
Thursday, September 12, 2019
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Fairness opinion basics
- Legal/regulatory issues
- Valuation considerations
- Consideration of projections
- Special situations
- Restate what a fairness opinion is, including when it is obtained and differences between a fairness opinion and a valuation
- Describe the legal environment for fairness opinions, including best practices for fairness opinion providers
- Describe the performance of valuation analyses in the context of fairness opinions
- List the different aspects of projections can be considered
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.