Valuation and Technology: A Panel Discussion (Keynote Quarterly)
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
Lorenzo Carver, Greg Endicott, Joseph French, Sushil Chacko, Bharat Kanodia, Steven Liu, and Adam Manson
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Why technology is important for appraisers?
- Identify key technologies that are
- Running Valuations
- Global Outreach and Collaboration
- Marketing and Managing Customers
- Enabling and Disrupting Technologies
- Implementation considerations
- How revenue models evolve?
- What lies ahead?
- Identify future trends in valuation
- List hurdles in technology adoption
- Describe best practices in adopting new technology
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.