The Emerging Impact of Sarbanes-Oxley Act on Valuation Services
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, July 29, 2003
12:00am-2:00am PT • 3:00am-5:00am ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Essential provisions of the Sarbanes - Oxley Act of 2002 that valuation analysts must be aware of in their work for public and nonpublic companies
- How does this newly introduced federal law impact the relationship between public accountants and public company management?
- How does the Sarbanes - Oxley Act limit the scope of nonaudit services that auditors can offer their audit clients?
- Will the newly introduced rules eventually drift into the arena of services provided to nonpublic audit clients?
- How much more emphasis should appraisers be placing on internal controls or the lack thereof in light of the Sarbanes - Oxley Act when doing their overall analysis of the enterprise and related risk assessment?
- Are there opportunities for business appraisers to assist clients in their risk assessment under the Sarbanes - Oxley Act to proactively minimize those risks and potentially increase enterprise values?
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.