BVLaw Case Update
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
10:00am-11:15am PT • 1:00pm-2:15pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- MY Imagination v. M.Z. Berger & Co., 2018 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 184346 (Oct. 29, 2018)
- In re Marriage of Preston, 2018 Ill. App. Unpub. LEXIS 1281 (Aug. 1, 2018)
- Stephanos v. Stephanos (In re Marriage of Stephanos), Case No. 502013DR007061XXXXSB, Circuit Court of the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit, Palm Beach County, Florida, J. Samantha Schosberg Feuer, Final Judgment (Dec. 28, 2018)
- Namerow v. PediatriCare Associates, LLC, 2018 N.J. Super Unpub. LEXIS 2633 (Nov. 29, 2018)
- Persaud v. Goad, 2018 Md. App. LEXIS 1076 (Nov. 19, 2018)
- Cargotec Corp. v. Logan Industries, 2018 Tex. App. LEXIS 10621 (Dec. 20, 2018)
- Identify issues that have dominated recent valuation and/or damages cases
- Explain what valuation methodologies or damages models worked and why (or describe what didn’t work)
- Analyze how courts have responded to the testifying expert
- Explain how a specific case fits into the larger valuation or damages jurisprudence that controls or is shaping an area of law
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.