Give the Market a Voice: Applying the Market Approach in Healthcare Business Valuations
BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
Thursday, September 13, 2018
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($249.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
- Why the market approach is important
- Sources of market data
- Technical issues and challenges
- Analysis of factors that impact market multiples
- Review of market data related to a variety of healthcare industry segments, including:
- Behavioral Health
- Home Health/Hospice
- Managed Care
- Physician Groups
- Radiation Oncology
- Describe the ins and outs of various sources of transaction market data, including healthcare-specific resources
- List various technical issues and challenges in applying the Market Approach to healthcare businesses, such as:
- Joint venture accounting and partial interest transactions
- Declining number of public companies, especially “pure plays”
- Non-profit transactions and capital commitments
- Normalizing physician compensation
- Describe the influence of a number of factors that may or may not have (observable) impact on market multiples:
- Cost of capital
- Size, or “platform-ness”
- Capital intensity
- Profit margins
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.