Solvency Opinions: Legal Insights and Best Practices for Valuation
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Solvency opinion basics
- The three solvency tests
- The balance sheet test
- The cash flow test
- The adequate capital test
- Valuation reconciliation & solvency opinion conclusion
- Litigation factors
- Legal & regulatory issues
- Summary and conclusion
- Define how, when, and for whom a solvency opinion is created
- Associate appropriate methodologies with solvency opinion objectives
- Identify the legal and regulatory factors that govern solvency opinions
- Determine the proper use and implementation of solvency opinions
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.