What the IRS Looks for in a Business Valuation Report
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Understanding the IRS and Issue Resolution
- Estate and Gift Tax Classification
- Writing a Business Valuation Report
- Valuation Issues
- Sub S Valuations and Tax Affecting
- Reasonable Compensation
- Common Errors Investigated at the IRS
- IRS Review with an Opinion of Value
- Take Away Key Points
- Describe the overall organization of the IRS, who controls the case, and who the ultimate decision maker is on the case
- List the most common errors found by the IRS and what you can do to avoid them
- Differentiate between an informal consultation, consultation, limited scope examination and full examination by the IRS
- Summarize how to work to resolve issues with the IRS
- List 20 golden suggestions regarding business valuations on audits by the IRS
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.