Hospice Valuation: Trends, Value Drivers and Physician Compensation
BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
Thursday, April 12, 2018
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Hospice business models
- Industry trends
- Overview of current multiples
- Small and large hospice companies
- Discussion of the fair market value and commercial reasonableness issues
- Hospice physician compensation
- Medical director compensation
- Describe what hospice companies do and how they are typically structured
- Explain the drivers behind high valuations for hospice providers
- List compliance concerns for hospice companies and describe the fair market value and commercial reasonableness issues related to how hospice companies compensate their hospice physicians and medical directors
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.