Using Pricing Multiples and Rates of Return to Value Family Limited Partnerships
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Overview – Understanding the data you are using is critical to applying it correctly
- Discussion of publicly held LP & REIT data
- History of the market
- Transactions between third party investors
- Regulation and oversight
- Depth of market
- New REIT data coming to market
- Application of publicly held LP & REIT data
- Empirical methodologies
- What has the court said about publicly held LP & REIT data
- Case study
- Income approach – Using rate of return to determine value
- Market approach – Using price to NAV ratios
- Understand the secondary market for comparable FLP data
- Avoid IRS audits by preparing defendable appraisals
- Learn how to use rate of return information to objectively value an FLP
- Study court cases to see how the tax court has accepted this methodology
- Follow a case study to see how the data should be applied
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.