How to Conduct an S-Corp Valuation for the IRS Given IRS Internal Memorandums
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Focus on non-controlling S-corp Job Aid – Intro to Job Aid
- IRS S-corps and Job Aid observations
- IRS memorandum S-corporation valuation procedures received November 18, 2017
- Background IRS memorandum S-corporation valuation procedures received January 4, 2018
- Commentary for your consideration
- Court case implications
- Consider valuation approaches
- Personal observations
- Describe the background and gain insights into the IRS Job Aid on valuing non-controlling interests in S corps
- Describe the IRS S corporation valuation procedures memorandums
- Explain the potential ramifications of the IRS S corporation valuation procedures memorandums
- Recite the steps to consider given the IRS S corporation valuation procedures memorandum
- Describe now how to approach an audit by the IRS if tax affecting was applied to a non-controlling interest
- List what mistakes to avoid should your appraisal be audited
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.