2018 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act: Impact on Valuations of C corps and Pass-through Entities
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Permanent reduction of the corporate income tax rate
- Temporary changes in the individual income tax rate structure
- Temporary “bonus depreciation” on purchases of qualified property
- Permanent limitations on the deductibility of business interest expense
- Temporary limitations on state and local tax (SALT) deductions
- Temporary 20 percent “qualified business income” (QBI) deduction for certain PTEs
- Describe how the temporary and permanent changes in the corporate and individual income tax rate structure affect the absolute and relative values of ownership interests in C corps and PTEs
- Explain how to address bonus depreciation calculations in the DCF method
- Discuss how to address the deduction limitation on business interest expense in the DCF method
- Describe how the SALT deduction limitation and 20 percent QBI deduction affect the relative values of ownership interests in C corps and PTEs
- Summarize how to adjust the Van Vleet Model to reflect the various tax changes as well as the temporary and permanent characteristics of the Act
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.