Small Businesses, Big Challenges: Navigating Main Street Valuations
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
There can be a lot of potholes and speed bumps in Main Street business valuation. With limited financial information, key person data, and possible discount issues-all compounded by fee pressure-many professionals avoid working with smaller businesses. Join valuation expert Pasquale Rafanelli as he tackles the unique opportunities that working with small business offer. Learn about the market trends and key attributes that drive value and cruise through your next small business valuation engagement.
- Valuation approaches & methods: commonalities and differences to other valuations
- Data sources and other resources for small business valuation data
- Theory versus reality in small company valuations
- Common valuation errors and mistakes in small company valuations
- Engagement considerations
- Standards and small company valuations
- Market trends
- Value Drivers
- Learn how valuations of very small companies are different than other appraisals and what this means for the assignment and analysis
- Understand the available data for very small company valuations, its sources, uses, and what new thinking means for its application
- Clarify the areas of the engagement which pose the most challenges and how best to avoid mistakes that could be costly in your analysis or in court
- Learn what new thinking tells us about the application of business valuation techniques and standards as applied to the very small company valuation
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.