Pasquale Rafanelli, a Director at Empire Valuation Consultants, brings more than 16 years of experience providing
business valuation, forensic accounting and advisory services to closely held companies, attorneys, accountants
and financial professionals. He has performed valuations and forensic examinations of various classes of equity,
general and limited partnership interests, carried interest, limited liability company membership interests, C-Corporations, S-Corporations, stock options and warrants. These valuations and forensic examinations have been
for purposes included gift and estate planning, financial reporting, purchase price allocation, employee stock ownership
plan administration, other corporate planning, and reporting, buy/sell, merger and acquisitions, family law matters,
business damages, lost profits, corporate litigation, and shareholder disputes.
- Experience covers valuations for matrimonial settlements, estate tax purposes, gift planning, shareholder disputes, buy/sell agreements, and complex forensic accounting projects
- Additional experience covers valuations for financial reporting purposes, fair market value in accordance with stark and anti-kickback laws as well as valuations for cannabis entities.
- Trial experience in the New York State Supreme Court Accredited in Business Valuation from the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Qualified to serve as Accountant to Receiver, pursuant to NYS Part 36
- Adjunct Professor at Baruch University and Pace University, where he has been teaching Fraud and Forensic Accounting, Intermediate Accounting and Advanced Accounting since September 2016