UK Case Law Update: Recent Decisions that Impact Your Valuation (1:00pm BT)
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
6:00am-7:00am PT • 9:00am-10:00am ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Business valuation is undergoing significant evolution in the UK, and it's impacting the way valuations are treated in Court. Join valuation experts Andrew Strickland and Luke Morris for a look at recent UK cases which address key areas of business valuation, including the increased use of definitions from the International Valuation Standards in Court. Get briefed on four cases that challenge the roles of UK valuation experts, and get tips for using financial models in contentious valuations. See illustrative examples and learn practical lessons derived from the Court's decisions, and bring your questions to gain valuable insights you can apply in your next valuation.
- The use of IVSC definitions
- Other takeaways from a recent share valuation case
- Challenges to the work of business valuation experts
- Four cases with two themes
- Another case involving IVSC definitions
- Identify some of the main computational ingredients being used in current business valuation
- Understand some of the terminology used by the 2017 International Valuation Standards
- Recognise possible pitfalls of being a valuation expert undertaking determinations
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.