Valuing a Business with BIZCOMPS: Considerations, Tips and Advanced Methods
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, July 13, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- The correct terms to describe the valuation method employing BIZCOMPS data
- The significance of the initial value indication
- The minimum number of comparable transactions to employ in the analysis
- The need to identify and exclude unacceptable records
- The need to adjust the reported selling prices for comps that include seller financing
- Five acceptable ways to develop a value indication from an array of comparable transactions and the three ways you should never use.
- The employment of comps from different regions of the country
- The employment of comps from past years
- The affect the size of a business as determined by its sales revenue has on the analysis
- The relationship between the price-to-cash flow and price-to-sales revenue valuation multiples (Tatum’s Law of Market Multiples)
- Identify and exclude unacceptable records
- Recall acceptable ways to develop a value indication
- Understand the impact of business size on your analysis
- Review factors to consider when selecting comparables
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.