Tour de Value: Team iiBV Tours the Global Valuation Landscape
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
John Barton, John Hawthorne, Raymond Rath, Andrew Strickland, Jeffrey S. Tarbell, Mark Weston, and Raymond Moran
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- How do we take country culture into account in assessing country risk
- GAAP/IFRS issues
- IVSC standards
- The misuse of the bid premium as a control premium
- Recall a change in the IVSC standards
- Describe key GAAP/IFRS
- Describe how to consider country culture when assessing risk
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.