Restaurant Valuation: Industry Segments, Trends and the Impact of Real Property
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Industry overview
- Analysis of recent trends from traded restaurant / franchisor stocks
- Analysis of restaurant types focused on Pratt’s Stats data
- Non-branded fast food/ pizzerias, etc.
- Branded fast food franchises
- Diners and delis
- Bars and nightclubs
- Full service restaurants
- Impact on value when real estate is owned: with case studies
- Comparison of market sales with development costs
- Understand how to use the 600 restaurant sales from the past eight years in Pratt’s Stats. This webinar extracts measures that have never before been made available, which will provide solid support for any restaurant valuation
- Review sources outside of Pratt’s Stats as further support for the conclusions on discount rates
- Understand how owner salary is a critical component in valuing restaurants, with important support for this difficult to estimate variable
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.