Courtroom Confidential: Solutions to Real World Valuation Problems
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Unreported income
- How to handle as the neutral forensic
- The attorney for the non-titled spouse
- The attorney for the titled spouse
- “Valuation” of the one-person corporation
- Is there really a business value separate and apart from the spouse’s income?
- Sale of a business interest during the litigation
- What if the sale was for more than fair market value?
- What if the sale was for less than fair market value?
- Can a neutral forensic expert consider the sale if it occurred after the valuation date?
- Issue of an employee having minimal (i.e.: less than 5%) interest in a real estate investment which provides him with distributions
- Is there a value to this “business interest?
- Learn how to recognize and address complex issues in divorce engagements through real world examples
- Learn how attorneys and forensic experts each address the same set of facts through their individual perspectives
- Learn how to determine when or if a business valuation is necessary in a divorce case
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.