Write Like an Expert Witness: Reports that Excel in Court
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, May 23, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- An overview of the importance and purposes of expert reports for litigation
- Understanding the legal requirements for expert reports in federal court
- Drafting the expert report in an efficient process
- Writing the expert report’s organization and content in an effective manner
- Putting disclaimers, caveats and limiting language in the expert report to limit the expert’s exposure
- Learn the legal requirements for an expert report and the importance of how the expert report can satisfy these legal requirements
- Effectively write an expert report through proper organization and content that delivers a sound conclusion
- Understand how disclaimers, caveats, and limiting language will help the expert witness limit their exposure at trial and preserve the ability to amend or supplement the report
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.