Current Trends in Ambulatory Surgery Center Valuations
Part 9 of BVR's Special Series presented by the BVR/AHLA Guide to Healthcare Industry Finance and Valuation
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Overview of the ASC market
- Effects of healthcare reform and recent legislation on ASCs
- Trends in ASC transaction structures
- Healthcare regulatory environment impacting ASCs
- Overview of ASC reimbursement and current reimbursement trends
- Key operating metrics and valuation considerations for ASCs
- Understand the impact of the recent healthcare reform on ASCs and how ASCs are positioned in the healthcare market
- Recognize the primary types of deal structures for ASC transactions
- Get an overview of the ASC reimbursement environment and current reimbursement trends
- Become familiar with the key operating metrics for ASCs and the key valuation considerations
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.