Monte Carlo 101: Start Modeling in Excel
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Overview of the Monte Carlo Simulation Method
- Monte Carlo simulation defined
- Steps involved in a Monte Carlo simulation
- Overview of relevant Excel functions used to generate a Monte Carlo simulation
- Identifying uncertainty in valuation analysis
- Understanding how to model the uncertainty as a distribution of possible inputs
Applying the Monte Carlo Method with Step-by-Step Examples
- Valuation of an ownership interest in a company
- Valuation of an intangible asset
Monte Carlo Method Resources for Reference and Further Study
- Understand Monte Carlo simulation method as applied to valuation
- Demonstrate Excel functions used to generate a Monte Carlo simulation
- Understanding of how to model the uncertainty of inputs to a valuation
- Learn how to apply the Monte Carlo method in Excel to value a business interest
- Learn how to apply the Monte Carlo method in Excel to value an intangible asset
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.