BVLaw Case Update: A One-Hour Briefing
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
10:00am-11:00am PT • 1:00pm-2:00pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
It’s 2017, and BVLaw Case Update is back. Join veteran valuation analyst Jim Alerding (Alerding Consulting LLC) and BVR’s legal editor, Sylvia Golden, for a one-hour discussion of some of most impactful recent valuation and economic damages decisions. This conversation will delve into statutory fair value opinions coming out of Tennessee and Delaware; a Section 1031 Tax Court decision by Judge Laro, one of the court’s most influential voices, addressing methodology and attorney-appraiser communications; and a multilayered ESOP case that featured some of the best-known financial experts in the field squaring off.
- Athlon Sports Communs., Inc. v. Duggan, 2016 Tenn. App. LEXIS 773
- Dunmire v. Farmers & Merchs. Bancorp of W. Pa., 2016 Del. Ch. LEXIS 167
- Exelon Corp. v. Commissioner, 2016 U.S. Tax Ct. LEXIS 26
- Fish v. GreatBanc Trust Co., 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 137351
- Washington v. Kellwood Co., 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 92309 (time permitting)
- Washington v. Kellwood Co., 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 136612 (time permitting)
- Learn about recent valuation and/or damages cases challenging ideas about methodology and the act of presenting as an expert
- Find out what drove the court’s decision
- Understand a case’s larger significance in the valuation and expert testimony worlds
- Hear how appraisers and litigators have dealt with similar valuation and litigation issues
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.