Premiums: Are You In or Out of Control?
BVR's Webinar Series
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
DLOC and DLOM at times become mixed. Stay in control of your valuation with a strong understanding of discounts and premiums. Expert James Ewart will guide listeners on the purpose and application of control and marketability issues.
Attendees will see the potential impact of the proposed 2704 regulations and their impact on family owned business, and come away with a roadmap to successful minority interest valuation.
- What are control premiums/discounts?
- Background and purpose
- Shift from “pure” company/entity valuation to stakeholder attributes “mixing into” company/entity valuation.
- How do the proposed 2704 regulations effect what we do and how we perform valuations?
- Gain a better understanding the application DLOC and their purpose
- Review the potential impact of proposed regulation 2704 on valuation
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.