BVLaw Case Update: A One-Hour Briefing
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, April 6, 2016
10:00am-11:00am PT • 1:00pm-2:00pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
BVR’s Case Law Update returns. Find out which recent opinions from state and federal courts have valuators talking, frowning, or puzzled by tuning in to a one-hour briefing with BVR’s executive legal editor, Sylvia Golden, and valuation expert, James Alerding (Alerding Consulting). The presenters will unpack the most recent “big" New York fair value decision; discuss a controversial New Jersey DLOM decision that bodes the end of a fierce oppressed shareholder fight; and comment on a probate ruling that centered on an ambiguous shareholder agreement requiring a “per share fair market value" determination. But wait, there’s more…
- Berger v. Berger, 2015 Ohio App. LEXIS 5336 (Dec. 31, 2015)
- In re Estate of Bittner, 2016 Pa. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 179 (Jan. 21, 2016)
- Healthcare v. Orr, 2016 Cal. App. Unpub. LEXIS 440 (Jan. 20, 2016)
- La Verghetta v. Lawlor, Index No. 5934/2014, N.Y. Sup. Ct. [County of Westchester](March 9, 2016).
- Nieman v. Nieman, 2015 Ohio App. LEXIS 5021 (Dec. 14, 2015)
- Wisniewski v. Walsh, 2015 N.J. Super. Unpub. LEXIS 3001(Dec. 24, 2015)
- Balsamides v. Protameen Chems., 1999 N.J. LEXIS 836 (July 14, 1999)
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.