Determining Reasonable Compensation: How to Deal with the Data
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, September 10, 2015
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Join experts Mark Higgins and Mark Lipis for this must-attend webinar “Determining Reasonable Compensation: How to Deal with the Data.” Higgins and Lipis will address reasonable compensation under IRC Section 162 and how it applies to business valuation, including what the words mean, how the IRS interprets and applies those words, and the ways that practitioners can determine what forms and levels of compensation are likely to be accepted as reasonable. They will also cover the consequences of unreasonable compensation determination. Attendees will come away with the best practices and sound advice to address reasonable compensation in valuation reports.
- Program overview
- Introduction to IRC Section 162
- Relevance to business valuation
- Practical tips for identifying reasonable compensation issues
- When should the appraiser consult a compensation expert
- Benchmark Cases
- Techniques, Data Sources, and Obstacles
- Learn how to anticipate reasonable compensation issues
- Learn techniques to address and respond to reasonable compensation issues
- Indentify the advantages and concerns of data sources
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.