Valuation of Customer-Related Intangible Assets
Part 6 of BVR's 2015 Special Series on Intellectual Property
Friday, August 28, 2015
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Join BV thought-leaders Robert Reilly and John Elmore for this special session covering the identification, valuation, and remaining useful life (RUL) analysis of customer-related intangible assets. In addition to fair value accounting, Reilly and Elmore will focus on the many other taxation, transaction, litigation, bankruptcy, and other reasons to value customer-related intangible assets.
- Overview of customer-related intangible assets
- Reasons for valuing customer-related intangible assets
- Generally accepted intangible asset valuation approaches and methods
- Methods that are more (or less applicable) to each type of customer-related intangible asset
- Illustrative example of the income approach and the multi-period excess earnings method (MEEM) to value recurring customer relationships
- Learn to identify client needs and objectives with regard to customer intangible asset valuation
- Distinguish between the different types of customer intangible assets (particularly with regard to the selection of valuation methods and valuation variables)
- Explain the application (and strengths and weaknesses) of all of the generally accepted customer intangible asset valuation approaches and methods
- Select and support the valuation variables appropriate to the subject valuation
- Learn to prepare a comprehensive customer relationships income approach valuation analysis
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.