Current Trends in Trade Secret Value and Damages
Part 5 of BVR's 2015 Special Series on Intellectual Property
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Purchase the Training Pack ($199.00) to get the recording, transcript, and presentation materials for this webinar in a single download. Please allow up to 30 days after the webinar for the Training Pack to be available.
We have all seen intellectual property become more important in the world of valuation and litigation. Within the IP sector, the increasing mobility of people and ideas has led to an increase in the importance of understanding trade secret valuation and infringement damages. This webinar will enable you to identify, understand the legal protection of, and analyze trade secrets.
- Intellectual property overview
- What is a trade secret?
- Legal protection of trade secrets
- Valuation of trade secrets
- Trade secret infringement damages
- Summary and conclusion
- Explain how trade secrets differ from other forms of intellectual property and intangible assets
- Understand how trade secrets interact with other assets owned by operating companies
- Articulate the legal protection afforded trade secrets
- Estimate the value of trade secrets using income approach methodologies
- Understand the applicability of other valuation approaches to trade secrets
- Estimate lost profits and lost business value damages caused by trade secret infringement
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.