Valuing Imaging Centers
Part 8 of BVR's 2014 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Imaging centers are in demand. As the technology on which these entities rely continues to advance, drawing in patients and referrals, consolidation trends in the healthcare economy are leading to alliances and acquisitions of imaging centers. In either case, valuation challenges abound, requiring of the appraiser a strong understanding of imaging center operations, economics, and regulations, as well as trends in the wider healthcare marketplace. Part 8 of BVR's 2014 Online Symposium on Healthcare Valuation features imaging center expert Douglas Smith in a thorough discussion of the state of imaging centers today and a forecast of where the opportunities and challenges will lie ahead.
- Valuation considerations
- Entity structure considerations
- Revenue history analysis considerations
- Primary influences on expenses at diagnostic imaging entities
- Commercial third party payor trends and considerations
- Potential landmines and valuation considerations that can come back to haunt you
- Concluding remarks
- Identify key trends in the marketplace for diagnostic imaging centers and their services
- Define operational characteristics that affect diagnostic imaging center values
- Associate changes in the overall healthcare economy with value drivers in diagnostic imaging centers
- Identify potential obstacles to a sound and defensible valuation
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.