BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, March 27, 2014
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
As of 2010 the U.S. Census Bureau estimated that ten percent of businesses in the United States were either franchisee or franchiser-owned. Franchised businesses represent a broad scope of industries but often present the same set challenges to business appraisers. How, for instance, should an appraiser address the license granted to a franchisee to use the intellectual property and intangible assets of the franchisor? And which party holds ownership rights to the tangible assets needed to conduct business? In "Valuing Franchises," experts Theresa Zeidler-Shonat and Bill Pellino discuss how to overcome the obstacles presented by franchised businesses in order to reach a sound conclusion of value, regardless of industry, product, or service provided.
- Franchise agreement types
- Impacts of franchise agreements on value
- Specific factors to consider in franchise valuations
- How franchise factors affect value
- Learn how franchise agreements are structured, implemented, and operated
- Learn how franchise agreements affect the operations, performance, and valuation of businesses
- Learn which drivers of value are affected by franchise agreements
- Learn how to properly account for franchise agreement factors in the valuation process
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.