Advanced Workshop on Fractional Interest Valuation
BVR's Interactive Web Workshops
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
The valuation of fractional interests represents a set of challenges that are uniquely transcendent across asset classes. Whether in the case of businesses, securities, real estate, or fine art, the appraiser tasked with placing a value on a divided interest faces a set of challenges that are both specific to that interest and general to the proportion of ownership.
The Advanced Workshop on Fractional Interest Valuation is an intensive four-hour examination of how to recognize and overcome the obstacles presented by divided and undivided interests in any asset. Under the guidance of expert Dennis Webb, attendees will learn how to apply the universal methods of fractional interest valuation to a variety of assets, through exhaustive case studies and live examples. Learn the methods, analysis, and emerging judicial and professional guidance that will make fractional interest valuations sound and defensible.
- An overview to asset appraisal
- No matter how it's done, holding assets is a business
- Finding the facts – your key to success
- How risky is it? Welcome to the asset world
- Hold time, the essential but ignored element
- Being persuasive – the real point of the valuation report
- Valuation methods that work
- Case of Ludwick – Why the valuations didn't work for Judge Halpern, and how it should have gone
- Other cases and many issue.
- Learn how fractional interest valuations are similar across asset types and what these similarities mean for the appraiser
- Learn how to identify and quantify elements in fractional interest fact patterns
- Learn the applicability and limitations of discounting models in fractional interest valuations
- Learn which tools are applicable for any complex asset holding company structure
- Learn what the courts and professional groups are saying about fractional interest valuations and where these techniques may be headed
- Learn how to apply, present, and defend the methodologies used in fractional interest valuations
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.