BVLaw™ Case Update: A One Hour Briefing
BVR's Webinar Series
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
10:00am-11:00am PT • 1:00pm-2:00pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
In BVR's second legal briefing, BVR Legal Editor Sylvia Golden and expert appraiser Jim Alerding team up to once again provide appraisers with the most pressing court decisions presented in BVLaw™ and Business Valuation Update™. From the vast and growing compilation of case law procured throughout the United States, Golden and Alerding will examine the legal decisions that carry the most weight for appraisers and appraisals, as well as the lessons taught by each decision.
- A.C. v. J.O., 2013 N.Y. Misc. LEXIS 3524
- Dynetix Design Solutions, Inc. v. Synopsis, Inc., 2013 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 120403
- Alexander v. Alexander, 2013 Mich. App. LEXIS 1490
- In re Civic Partners Sioux City, LLC, 2013 Bankr. LEXIS 4225
- Manpower, Inc. v. Ins. Co. of Pa., LLC, 2013 U.S. App. LEXIS 20959
- Huff Fund Investment Partnership v. CKx, Inc., 2013 Del. Ch. LEXIS
- Estate of Tanenblatt v. Commissioner, 2013 Tax Ct. Memo LEXIS 273
- Learn which recent cases are of most importance for the practice of business appraisal
- Learn how these cases will affect the work of appraisers and other financial experts
- Learn which emerging trends could have the biggest potential to disrupt the practice of business appraisal
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.