Reasonable Compensation in Marital Dissolution
Part 3 of BVR's Advanced Webinar Series on Business Valuation in Divorce
Friday, September 27, 2013
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
The most subjective and discretionary expense for many owner-operator businesses may be the largest: officer compensation. Whether above or below market value, disguised as other expenditures, or otherwise obfuscated, this outlay makes reasonable compensation analysis both challenging and highly subjective. In part 3 of BVR's Advanced Webinar Series on Business Valuation in Divorce experts James Ewart and Paul Saltzman discuss the quantification and analysis required to properly assess the reasonableness of compensation.
- Why is compensation important?
- BV in divorce
- Elements of compensation
- Impact of shareholder loans
- Support awards
- BV approaches to test "reasonableness"
- Research tools
- Case study
- Learn how reasonable compensation affects the business valuation and what should be considered in determining reasonable compensation
- Learn how various shareholder transactions affect reasonable compensation
- Learn about various tools that are available to help with reasonable compensation research
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.