Forensics in Lost Profits Cases
Part 10 of BVR's 2013 Online Symposium on Economic Damages
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
In the tenth and final installment of BVR's 2013 Online Symposium on Economic Damages, experts Peter Resnick and Jonathan Hecht examine of the intersection of forensic accounting methods and procedures and lost profits cases. Through their presentation, Resnick and Hecht show how to perform a financial forensic investigation and how to apply its findings to a lost profits claim.
- White-collar crimes and financial forensic services
- Distinguishing financial audit from financial forensic services
- Financial forensic services and internal investigations
- Engagement acceptance
- Initial allegation response
- Phases of a financial forensic internal investigation
- Common mistakes in internal investigations
- Learn how to apply forensic accounting techniques in an economic damages setting
- Learn how to differentiate between audit and financial forensic services
- Learn the proper methodology for performing a forensic accounting process in the context of economic damages calculations
- Learn how to avoid common mistakes in financial forensic investigations
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.