Community Bank Valuation: What's Happened Since the Great Recession
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, July 18, 2013
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Boom or bust, appraising banks is a challenge. Five years after economic turmoil those challenges are more prevalent than ever, as a new regulatory and economic environment continues to affect institutions that are still trying to clear balance sheets. In "Community Bank Valuation: What's Happened Since the Great Recession," experts Dwight Larsen and Matthew Becker join BVR for a discussion on where banks have been in the past five years, where they are today, and where they're headed. While the challenges may never abate, this presentation is sure to provide clarity on how to meet them head on.
- A brief overview of what has happened in the banking sector since the onset of the "Great Recession"
- Current trends impacting the banking industry and valuations
- Key factors and tips to remember when conducting valuations of community banks
- Learn how the "great recession" and its economic and regulatory consequences have affected bank values and valuations
- Learn the biggest pitfalls in bank valuation and how best to avoid them
- Learn how banks have adjusted operations and performance since in the past five years
- Learn the best techniques for bank valuation in the current economic and regulatory environment
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.