Damages in M&A and Purchase Price Disputes
Part 5 of BVR's 2013 Online Symposium on Economic Damages
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
10:00am-11:40am PT • 1:00pm-2:40pm ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Part 5 of BVR's Online Symposium on Economic Damages features experts Jeff Litvak and Kenneth Mathieu discussing the myriad of challenges that can arise in assessing damages claims involving mergers, acquisitions, and other business combinations. Regardless of the type or purpose of the transaction, these disputes provide both opportunity and peril for the business appraiser tasked with the assessment of their effect and magnitude.
- Purchase agreement
- Determining the purchase price
- Types of claims
- Determination of damages
- Disputes impacting the purchase price and earnouts
- Measure of damages and related pitfalls
- Process for resolving disputes
- Managing post-M&A risks
- Learn the function and make up of purchase agreements and where disputes arise
- Learn how to determine and assess the damages claims stemming from transactions
- Understand the challenges and pitfalls that lie in purchase price dispute assessments and how to avoid them
- Learn how purchase price disputes are resolved
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or email@example.com.