Valuing Real Estate Holding Companies: What To Do When Real Property is the Business
BVR's Webinar Series
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
Tiers, fractions, and divisions are but a few of the key-words that can instantly complicate valuations of real estate holding companies. Whether for estate and gift, auditing, or general assessment purposes, appraisals of real estate holding companies involve a complex mix of multi-disciplinary valuation techniques, knowledge bases, and organizational structures. In this webinar, Dennis Webb, an expert business and real property appraiser joins BVR to discuss what every appraiser needs to know when approaching a real estate holding company. For anyone assessing a tiered partnership, fractional interest, undivided interest, or any other segment of a real estate holding company, this is not a program to be missed.
- Overview: business valuation and real property appraisal collide
- The real estate partnership gap and the common tenancy mess
- What are the facts?
- Valuation approaches and methods
- Examples: facts, dot-connecting and persuasion
- Understanding the key distinctions and perpetual misunderstandings between real estate appraisal and business valuation that can sink the appraisal of an asset holding company or other fractional interest
- Find, describe and connect the facts patterns that are essential to supporting credible valuations
- Understand how specific valuation approaches and methods apply for each level of value
- Know the basics of making your real estate-related business valuations persuasive and audit-proof
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.