Succeeding as an Expert Witness
BVR's Webinar Series
Thursday, April 28, 2005
12:00am-2:00am PT • 3:00am-5:00am ET
The recording and transcript for this webinar are available to subscribers:
Already a subscriber? Login
- Learn how to bulletproof your CV
- Understand the process of preparing to testify, from direct-examination to cross-examination
- Be able to explain complex valuation issues to those who may not be familiar with valuation
- Recognize and know how to avoid some of the pitfalls of cross-examination
- Identify differences in testifying in a jury trial versus a bench trial
- Know what judges and juries look for in an expert?
- Learn the four levels of effective testimony…hint, Simple and correct is #1
- Document retention policies, e.g., draft reports Professional standards and expert testimony
BVR's Training Packs are an indispensable addition to any valuation reference library. Use them as training tools as many times as you'd like, wherever you are: play them at your computer at work or home, in your car, or on your personal audio device.
Delivered as an electronic download approximately four weeks after the program has aired, each Training Pack includes:
- Recordings and transcripts of the presentation
- All presentation visual aids and handouts
- All ancillary reading materials suggested by our presenters
If you are ordering a Training Pack after the four week window, the download link will be sent to you immediately via email. Please check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your “safe list” to ensure you receive your Training Pack.
See BVR's complete list of available Training Packs from past webinars for more information.
BVR's Satisfaction Guarantee
Business Valuation Resources offers a 100% money-back guarantee on our training services. If you are not completely satisfied with your experience, or have any feedback, please contact Business Valuation Resources at 1-503-479-8200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.